In 2019, the estimated youth unemployment rate in Nigeria was at almost 14 percent. The data are estimates from the International Labour Organization, an agency of the United Nations developing policies to set labour standards. High youth unemployment rates in the country could be attributed, amongst other critical factors, to poor employability skills.
This Webinar brought to you by Tifor Business Solutions, a HR Consulting Firm, seeks to enhance the work readiness of the Final Year students of Bowen University by equipping them with core skills that will enable them to compete effectively in the labour market and land lucrative jobs in reputable establishments.
The key Modules of the training will focus on:
- Development of a winning curricula vitae/resumes and improvement of interview techniques.
- Workplace skills and knowledge, emotional intelligence, problem solving and communication abilities.
- Relationship building and creating own experiences.
- Seun Oluwole – former HR Manager, Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (ExxonMobil); CEO Tifor Business Solutions
- Tobi Oluwole – The 3Skills Co-Founder and CEO, Ottawa, Canada; Merchant Success Manager, Shopify.