- Students are advised to pay their fees on or before 11:59pm on Sunday, 31st of May 2020.
- Students who make payment after this time should contact their respective College Accountant for notification of payment.
- Any student who fail to take this examination may be allowed to take the examination at the next available opportunity with a yet to be announced penalty.
- All questions are timed.
- The timing for each examination is indicated.
- The system submits automatically at the expiration of the timed duration, thereby denying the student further alteration or re-visitation of options.
- Only students who have registered and have made full payment of required fees will be permitted to take the examination.
- Students must take the examination in a conducive room against any external intrusion.
The University has magnanimously sponsored the data usage of each student accessing the examination portal for the purpose of examination only. Consequently, only those who had provided their phone numbers for internet usage will benefit from this package. Please note, that the sponsored data is accessible through each student’s mobile number, hence, students can only make use of the sponsored data by means of sharing through hotspot. However, you are advised to have an alternative backup for internet.
Compatible Devices and Browsers
- Students are strongly advised to use laptops or desktops with functional webcam and microphone.
- Recommended browsers: Google Chrome and Firefox.
Online Examination Guidelines
Please read the following carefully before attempting this examination:
Prior to the examination
- Please note that this examination is being monitored.
- Each student must “Allow” device microphone and camera on the browser.
- Each student must share the entire window screen not tabs.
- Students should note that they can be heard.
- There is a two-way communication between a student and an invigilator. Hence, the use of ear-piece is advised.
- No student will be allowed to start any examination after 30 minutes of the commencement of the examination as stated in the Examination Timetable. For instance, if an examination is to commence by 10:00 a.m., a student will not be permitted to take the examination by 10:31 a.m. even after successful login.
- Students are to study the examination instructions carefully.
- Movement of any kind is not allowed; students are to focus on their devices.
- Do not attempt to refresh the browser.
- Students are allowed to communicate verbally with the invigilator only when necessary.
- Student are to note that the invigilator and the system will give comprehensive reports of activities throughout the duration of the examination.
- Any student who finishes the examination before the allotted time can submit by clicking the ‘Submit Exam’ button.
- If the allotted time should elapse, the system will automatically submit students responses.
- Contravention of any of these regulations shall constitute examination misconduct and shall attract appropriate disciplinary actions.
On the exam completed page, it is expected of each student to complete:
- the feedback form; and
- the complaint form, if appropriate.
28th May, 2020