Staff Profile Data
Providing detailed information about the University’s academic staff members and their roles can enhance transparency, credibility, and engagement.
How it works
To create your staff profile, the staff profile data collection team members from the Directorate of Digital Services (DDS) will visit each college on the proposed dates listed below. You will need to provide some basic information about yourself, such as:
- Official Profile Photograph (photograph will be taken by the data collection team)
- Your First Name, Middle Name and Last Name
- Designation, Programme and College
- Email Address, Phone Contact (optional)
- Links to: Google Scholar, ResearchGate, Semantic Scholar
- Education background
- Institutional Service
- Professional Service
- Selected Publications (Indexed Journals) with link to publication
Please, kindly visit the link below for a designed and implemented template already made to showcase how each staff profile will appear for public engagement (https://bowen.edu.ng/halleluyah-oluwatobi-aworinde/).