- On the top navigation bar of the website, click on the Academics -> Examinations link (this takes you to the examination portal)
- Log in to the examination portal using your Matric Number and your Password (same credentials used to log in to your SSHUB). Please note that you can only log in to one device per time.
- After you have logged in, you will be taken to a page where you will see your list of registered and approved university-wide courses.
- Click on the Launch exam button of the course’s exam you have been scheduled to take. Please note that you are to keep to the examination schedule; as you will not be allowed to take the exam if you try to start the exam before the allotted time or after the set time of the examination.
- You will be taken to a page where you have to verify if you can see yourself in the camera preview area, after you are sure that you can see yourself in the camera preview area, click on Take Exam. Please note that you will have to grant the portal permission to access your camera and your microphone.
- On the examination page you will also be required to grant the examination portal permission to record and stream your entire screen. Please note that this step is very important to ascertain the validity of your exam.
- When you are done with the examination, please click on the Submit Exam button to end the exam.