The Directorate of Student Support Services wishes to notify students that the 2019/2020 Extended Remedial Programme (ERP) will commence on Thursday 17th September, 2020 and end on Saturday 31st October, 2020 (a period of 33 working days). The Extended Remedial Programme is Tutorial Based and shall be conducted through the University Smart School Hub (Bowen SsHub) with registration starting online on 17th September, 2020. This, therefore, clarifies the fact that students are not to be physically present in school to do the ERP.
Below is an excerpt of the University Calendar for the 2019/2020 ERP:
|17-09-2020||Registration of ERP begins for 1st and 2nd Semester courses|
|21-09-2020||ERP Tutorials begin for 1st Semester courses|
|02-10-2020||Registration ends for ERP for 1st and 2nd Semester courses|
|03-10-2020||ERP Tutorials end for 1st Semester courses|
|05-10-2020||ERP Examination begins for 1st Semester courses|
|11-10-2020||ERP Examination ends for 1st Semester courses|
|12-10-2020||Students Resume for ERP for 2nd Semester courses|
ERP Tutorials begins for 2nd Semester courses
|24-10-2020||ERP Tutorials end for 2nd Semester courses|
|26-10-2020||ERP Examination begins for 2nd Semester courses|
|31-10-2020||ERP Examination ends for 2nd Semester courses|
Students who fall into any of the under-listed categories are enjoined to act upon the opening of the portal for the 2019/2020 Extended Remedial Programme:
- Fresh Students in 100 Level who missed the 2019/2020 First Semester Examination because of late assumption.
- Direct Entry Students who missed the First Semester Examination also because of late assumption.
- Students who wrote examination in the Session but failed some course(s).
- Students who missed the examination because of incomplete payment of School fees are also qualified to write the missed examination in the ERP after payment of One Hundred Thousand Naira, only (₦100,000.00).
- Others as may be determined and directed by Senate.
All these students are to get in touch with their respective Programme Coordinators. For emphasis, the 2019/2020 Extended Remedial will be coordinated, managed and examined online using the Bowen SsHUB.
Further to the requests of students for the full fees of the 2019/2020 ERP, below is a complete detail as requested.
|More than two courses but not more than 12 credits||₦180,000|
|Extra credit for Graduating Students||₦20,000/Credit|
I wish you success in your respective engagements.
Dr. A.A. Aderibigbe
Director, Student Support Services