Bat Conference Abstract
Instruction to authors, guidelines on abstract preparation and submission of abstract.
Instruction to Authors
- Electronic copy of abstracts should be uploaded here.
- Email address and phone number of correspondence author should be indicated.
- The sub-theme for which the abstract is appropriate must be indicated.
- Author(s) of accepted abstract(s) must pay the conference registration fee to facilitate inclusion of the articles abstract (s) in the Book of Abstracts.
Guidelines for Abstract Preparation
Author(s)/Contributors should follow these guidelines for abstract preparation and submission:
- Abstracts should be submitted in MS Word, Times New Roman and 12-point size.
- Abstract should be in single line spacing, and line numbered.
- Abstract should not have more than 300 words and 5 key words.
- Measurement should be in International System of Units (SI) provided with alternate unit in parentheses for the convenience of readers who are not vast in SI units.
- Abstracts that fail to comply with these guidelines will be rejected.
Get registered today!
Early bird registration on or before 15th May 2023.
Expected participants include undergraduate and postgraduate students in relevant fields of bat study, as well as post-doctoral researchers, conservation scientists, lecturers, naturalists, health care researchers, data scientists, mechanical and acoustic engineers, communicators, photojournalists, etc.