Bowen University is a first rate private institution owned by the Nigerian Baptist Convention and established in July 2001 with a commitment to high performance and adding a distinctly moral dimension and Godly value to tertiary education in Nigeria and beyond.
The University is interested in hiring qualified individuals to fill the posts of REGISTRAR and BURSAR.
The Position of the Registrar and Duties
The Registrar is a Principal Officer and the Chief Administrative Officer of the University. S/he is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University except as otherwise stated by the University Charter. The Registrar is also the Secretary to Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation.
The person vying for the position of Registrar shall meet the following criteria:
- A Christian (preferably of Baptist denomination) who is visionary and innovative, with exemplary leadership and good communication skills.
- He/she must be digitally compliant, up-to-date in the use of information and communication technology and knowledgeable in automation of Registry operations.
- He/she must be in excellent physical and mental health, and be between 45 and 55 years of age as of the time of assumption of duty.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good honours degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from a recognized university.
- He/she must have not less than fifteen (15) years of relevant post-graduation experience in university administration or similar institution.
Pages: 1 2